Sanitation Services - Brush and Bulky Item Collection
Find Your Brush and Bulk Week (and Set Out Days) in 3 Steps:
- Enter Your Address Here
- Find Your “Brush Week” in the Right Column and Click on the “More Info on Brush and Bulky Trash” link
- You’ll then be directed Back to this Webpage where you can select Your Calendar below.
Week 1: Calendar with Set Out Days
Week 2: Calendar with Set Out Days
Week 3: Calendar with Set Out Days
Week 4: Calendar with Set Out Days
What Goes to the Curb?
- Tree Limbs (please separate from bulky items)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- Other bulky items
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the Salvation Army, Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Inc. or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
- Car parts (e.g. engine)
Tips to Avoid a Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Thursday prior to your collection week (please see instructions above to find your Week). Material must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. the Monday of the pickup week.*
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
*If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, please use our Cost Plus service.