Sanitation Services - Brush and Bulky Item Collection
To find your week of service for Brush and Bulky Item Collection:
Click Here and Enter Your Address!
To see your setout dates and a Brush and Bulky Item Collection Calendar,
please click on the link below.
2014 Brush & Bulk Collection Calendar with Early Setout Dates
Brush/Bulk Collection Brochure
What Goes to the Curb?
- Tree Limbs (please separate from bulky items)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- Other bulky items
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the Salvation Army, Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Inc. or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
Tips to Avoid a Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Thursday prior to your collection week (please see interactive city map and calendar). Material must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. the Monday of the pickup week.*
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
*If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, please use our Cost Plus service.