American Recovery and Reinvestment Act 2009
Welcome to the City of Dallas ARRA Reports!
The City provides progress reports to you on the various grant projects that are funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, in addition to the ARRA project reports that the City of Dallas submits to the federal government.
How is the information organized?
The information you see is organized by the types of grants that the City has received:
- Public Safety
- Byrne Justice Assistance Grants (JAG)
- COPS Hiring Recovery Program
- Internet Crimes Against Children
- North Central Texas Council of Governments - Law Enforcement Technology Project
- Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) – Federal grant
- Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) – State grant
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grants (EECBG)
- Weatherization – State grant
- North Central Texas Council of Governments - Clean Cities
- Public Infrastructure/Services
- Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
What information is gathered?
A variety of measures are tracked, depending on the nature of the grant.
Examples of common measures are:
- Number of jobs created/retained (depending on the grant, this measure may include sub-contract jobs as well as City of Dallas jobs)
- Amount of funds received for the Program
- Funds Obligated -- Obligation of funds is the amounts of orders placed, contracts and grants awarded, services received and similar transactions during a given period that require payment by the recipient during the same or a future period.
- Project Status to Date:
0 - Not Started
1- Less than %50 Complete
2 - More than 50% Complete
- Subawards – Amount of funds awarded to subcontractors on a project.
How often is the information updated?
The information is updated quarterly, after the City has submitted its federal reports and received confirmation from the federal government that the information has been accepted.
How to Read the ARRA Reports (pdf)
For additional information on ARRA PerformanceSoft Reporting, please contact Strategic Customer Services, at 214-670-5551.