- NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT between the City of Dallas and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Neighborhood Public Hearings: The City of Dallas will hold six (6) Neighborhood Public Hearings during January 2015 to solicit citizen comments on the potential uses of FY 2015-16 Consolidated Plan Budget for U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) grant funds for low–to-moderate income individuals and families. Click on this link for dates, times and location.
- Runway 18/36 Environmental Assessment and Notice of Availability
- 2104 Senior Holiday Brunch and Dance - presented by the City of Dallas Senior Services Program (in English and En Español)
- HUD-Dallas Executed Voluntary Compliance Agreement, Nov. 5, 2014 (En Español)
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA): For Multifamily Projects Utilizing the Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs (TDHCA) Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program.
- Notice of Written Public Comment Period: Transportation-For-Hire Regulations
- DalFort Notice of Availability (NOA) (En Español)
Dalfort Environmental Assessment
- Solicitor’s Handbill Permit - For more information...
- Public Notice: 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- City of Dallas Long Range Water Supply Plan
- The City is conducting an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice and we would like your input. Please click here.
- Preliminary conceptual design work has begun on several complete streets project funded through the 2012 Bond Program. Click here to visit the Dallas Complete Streets Project blog to stay up-to-date on these projects.
- Final application for CDBG Section 108 Guarantee Loan Program funds for $11,000,000 for the Holiday Inn & Suites economic development project providing approximately 90 permanent full-time jobs held by low- and moderate-income persons and providing elimination of specific conditions of blight, physical decay, or environmental contamination not located in a slum or blighted area at 1011 S. Akard St.
- City of Dallas Overall Affordable Rent Schedule, updated
January 10, 2013, and HOME Investment Partnership Act (HOME)rent levels adopted by Dallas City Council on March 28, 2012
- Installation of Major Public Focal Artwork Begins at Dallas Love Field Main Terminal
- Dallas-Fort Worth area Recognized for Burgeoning LEED Green Building Projects
- THE CITY OF DALLAS ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 7.31 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $38.48.
Sign up below to receive Dallas