West Dallas Multipurpose Center
Welcome to the homepage for the West Dallas Multipurpose Center!
The West Dallas Multipurpose Center (WDMC) located at 2828 Fish Trap Road is just off Singleton Boulevard near the intersection of Hampton and behind the Dallas West Branch Library.
The WDMC was established through the department of Environmental and Health Services Department and has been servicing the West Dallas community since 1988. The WDMC offers health and human services to enhance the quality of life of West Dallas residents and aims to serve all residents of the City of Dallas.
Free Health Screenings
Free School Supplies
- Meeting Room Reservations / Policies and Procedures
- Social Services and Support Program
- Community Service
- Senior Transportation Program
Other Programs and Services
- West Dallas Community Court
- Dallas County Older Adults Program
- Family Care Connection
- La Voz Del Anciano
- El Centro Community College
- People and Nutrition (PAN)
Thank you for visiting our website!