Winnetka Heights Historic District
Large residential development platted in 1908 on the south side of the Trinity River in Oak Cliff section. A collection of one-story frame bungalows and two-story Prairie-influenced Four Square homes. Most intact of the early 20th century neighborhoods in Oak Cliff; developed as an exclusive area by several prominent Dallas investors. This is Dallas' sixth historic district adopted in 1981. This neighborhood consists of more than 600 residential structures and 20 commercial structures situated on 50 city blocks. It is the largest historic district in Dallas.
© 2001-2012 City of Dallas, Texas.