Thank you for your continued support and engagement.
As your Council Representative, it is my goal to help influence a stronger city. I encourage you to get involved with your HOA groups, Crime Watch groups and attend public meetings. It is an honor to serve this district, and work to enhance the quality of life for District 11 and the City of Dallas.
Please know, my office is available to assist with policy questions, and constituent service request.
My staff and I look forward to hosting several community meetings this year, and will regularly post community events and meetings under the meetings/events tab on the District 11 webpage.
Lee M. Kleinman
HOLIDAY SERVICE ALERT
Christmas Day & New Year's Day
· TUESDAY garbage and recycling customers will be picked up on WEDNESDAY, December 26, 2018, and WEDNESDAY, January 2, 2019. Items should be placed for collection not later than 7 a.m.
· McCommas Bluff Landfill, all Transfer Stations, and Sanitation Administrative Offices will be closed.
WEDNESDAY, December 26th & WEDNESDAY, January 2nd
· All Transfer Stations will be closed to the public.
The Office of Economic Development needs your feedback to plan a path to economic progress! Take the appropriate survey below to help.
Please see the information below regarding District 11 Bond Updates:
Please see the information below regarding the City of Dallas Budget Schedule for the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year:
Please see below the Dallas County Budget Schedule for the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year:
- May 15th 1st Data point from DCAD, Ken Nolan will do a presentation
- June 5th FY2019 Budget Update presentation
- July 25th Certified Tax Roll received from DCAD
- August 7th vote on maximum tax rates and set two public hearings; FY2019 Budget Update presentation
- August 21st and September 4th Public Hearings on Tax Rate
- September 12th copy of the FY2019 Budget provided to the County Auditor for review
- September 18th Public Hearing on Budgets; Tax Rates Set and Budgets adopted
- October 1st 2018 FY2019 Fiscal Year begins
This podcast will shed some light to Dallas' approach to bike share programs. a16z Podcast: All about Bike Sharing - Andreessen Horowitz
*The Hillcrest Shopping Center is in Council District 12, and affects many District 11 citizens. Council Member Kleinman stands with Council Member Greyson in leaving the current zoning plan in place. Hillcrest Village Meeting Report by CM Greyson.docx
District 11 Updates
May 2017 - Summer Newsletter.pdf
March 2017 - Spring Newsletter .pdf
December 2016 - Winter Newsletter.pdf
October 2016 - Fall Newsletter.pdf
June 2016 - Summer Newsletter.pdf
November 2015 - Winter Newsletter.pdf
September 2015 - Fall Newsletter.pdf